Finding time to write can be just as stressful as actually writing
and if you don’t love writing, it may become one of those dreaded tasks that gets shuffled to the bottom of your to-do list which translates into “hmm? maybe next time”
I know you’re busy enough as it is. I can help you save time by doing the research and blog post for you.
So you’ll have more time to do what you do best: running your business.
B2B/marketing blog post writer
Hi, I’m Abigail Morales, a B2B/marketing blog post writer (in case you didn’t notice the glaring title above).
I make B2B/marketing websites shine with great blog post content that drives web traffic, boost engagement and leads, and gets you noticed like a celebrity in a red carpet.
If your business needs traffic (and not just traffic, but traffic that gives a shizzle).
I can help and here’s why:
- I know how to craft my writing so that it ranks your website in search engine, and generates engagement, likes, and shares on social media.
- My writing is fit for either SEO or SMO type of writing, whichever your business relies heavily for web traffic.
- I know how to tailor my words in a way that connects with your audience, and offer actionable advice that gets them to act and remember your brand.
- I write scroll-stopping headlines that grabs readers by the eyeballs and compels them to read.
- I know where to outsource stock photos that’s Pinterest worthy and not unbelievable boring (in case your blog post calls for it).
- I keep my blog post topics evergreen to help generate more traffic and leads over time.
- I am a Content Marketing certified by Hubspot Academy, the leader in inbound and marketing software. My certification is valid until April 2019
Now, to break the ice, here’re a few random things about me:
- I love dogs (always have, always will) in fact, I have 3 of them.
- I finished a bachelor’s degree in Travel Management, but after college my career shifted gears and took a hard right into Marketing industry, leaving me clueless with what to do at first.
Although, all throughout my college years I felt that my passion truly lies in Marketing. But I didn’t bother shifting course because nah, who has time (and money), right?
- I personally uphold ethical selling and marketing products and/or services that truly nurtures and provides solution for people.
Meaning to say, I don’t like bullshit, more importantly, marketing crap to people.
- After a year or so of working a 9-5 job, I decided to jump into freelance writing because I felt like I was dying a slow death. Being at the same place at the same time (6 times a week) felt too much for me.
Although it gave me a huge exposure to big brands and doing corporate stuff. Like, meetings in fancy places like hotels or in my boss’s mansion that looks like a cutout from a lifestyle magazine…
The environment slowly killed me. I had no outlet to release my creative passion. Plus, the company was infested with gossip girls and managerial ass-kissers.
Long story short, I went “Bye, Felicia” took a few months break to figure out my next move until I discovered freelance writing, which I happily/nervously cannonballs in. whoopee! *splash*
So there’s that…
Now, the ball is in your court. It’s up to you now whether to keep on dribbling that task or pass it on to me (the MVP).